What We Are Doing to Help Prevent the Spread of COVID-19!
Our Mission has and will Remain, to Continue to Provide Clean, Healthy & Safe Living to ALL our Clients.
During these unprecedanted times, our team has been closely monitoring and working with industry experts and suppliers, to have plans in place to assist in outbreak prevention and outbreak response. We currently have multiple EPA Registered Products with kill claims, through the emerging viral pathogen standards. There has been an influx of calls regarding preventative disinfection cleanings, which is helping to slow down any potential spread in offices, schools, daycares, as they are shutting down. We strongly urge our commercial clients to have prevention plans and outbreak response plans, in place. As for our residential clients, we know it may be difficult to continue your normal routine, with that being said, we are here to help and our team is closely monitoring the health of our staff, especially those working in your homes. Visit the CDC Website for more info
With the concerns of the Novel Coronavirus, on the rise, facility managers have been tasked with trying to prepare for a possible outbreak and, at the same time, working on prevention protocols. The cleaning industry is seeing a huge influx in calls for EPA approved disinfectants, with claims that can kill the SARS-CoV-2 virus, causing the disease COVID-19.
Not many products, as of right now, have the claim to kill the SARS-CoV-2 and there are probably more products that can kill, than on the EPA’s Emerging Viral Pathogen Standards, but they can only validate so many claims, at a time. Click the link to see the list of products, as of 3/3/2020. EPA Emerging Viral Pathogen Standards, approved kill claims.
At Stephco Cleaning & Restoration, we have been closely working with our suppliers, to meet the demand for the disinfection products and services. We currently have in stock 2 products on the list of approved EPA Reg. products that have claims to kill the SARS-CoV-2 Virus. Chlorinated Disinfecting Tablets – EPA Reg. No 71847-6 and Bioesque Botanical Disinfectant, which is new to the list – EPA Reg. No. 87742-1-92595.
Over the last couple months, our team has been developing both an outbreak response protocol as well as outbreak prevention protocols, for our clients. By incorporating a preventative disinfection system, along with routine cleanings and monitoring the health of employees, facilities can greatly reduce the chances of an outbreak. If a facility has been, or has thought to have been exposed to the pathogen, it is important to respond immediately and have a thorough cleaning & disinfecting completed in all areas that may have been impacted.
What We All Need to be Doing to Help Prevent the Spread of COVID-19?
- If you experience symptoms similar to those of a cold, seek medical attention and stay home from school or work, if it remains open.
- Wash your hands with warm water & antibacterial soap as much as possible, especially after using restrooms, before eating and blowing nose. If soap and warm water are not available, utilize a hand sanitizer as frequently as possible.
- Stay on top of disinfecting your home and workspace, especially shared areas where multiple people are utilizing.
- Clean & Disinfect frequently touched objects like door knobs, toilet flushers, and other high volume touch points
- It is important to know that surfaces must be cleaned in preparation of disinfection or it may not be disinfected properly
- Be considerate to neighbors and other community members that may not be able to prep. or may need a hand in preparing.
- If you need any assistance, help, food, water or anything with work and school being shutdown, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
REMEMBER THAT PANIC ONLY MAKES THINGS WORSE AND THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT WORK ON FIGHTING PATHOGENS LIKE THESE EVERY DAY. WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER AS AMERICANS, AS NEIGHBORS AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, AS HUMAN BEINGS.
*Call a member of Team Stephco for more info & to setup a consultation
We serve Eastern Massachusetts, Norfolk County, Suffolk County, Bristol County, Plymouth County, Boston, Quincy, Brockton, and Taunton and their surrounding towns.
View Our Testimonials
Stephco Cleaning & Restoration
882 South Franklin St.
Holbrook, MA 02343